For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Dshigemoto's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 15th, 2016 1:19 AM

Complaint department

how do I contact the complaint department

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

att reps lie to you their installers are rude no help they schedule your day to install they don't show up you call they say in the morning another lie so you miss work 2 times and still no u-verse installed sorry company

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Horrible service and way to run a company.  For over 7 weeks, 14 frustrating hours on the phone and several chats  I've been trying to get a direct tv client replaced in my guest bedroom.  I've talked with several agents who apologized many times, promised it would be fixed and I would receive within 3 - 7 business days....and 3 times promises for a Supervisor to all me back...nothing..then yesterday I received a bill for $199.00 for mini gini and $99.00 installation fee...neither were requested by me or received by me.  After another 2 frustrating hours on the phone I was told my account would be credited for these fees and I would have to wait 4 hours for an agent to come out to replace the client - which only requires uplugging a cable coax and eletrical plug and plugging into new client - whole 2 minutes...this is rediculous espeically since ATT Internet required I connect and configure the modem for internet service....I asked to speak to Supervisor or complaint department or how to post complaint..agent on phone said they would place in notes; which by the way all of the agents didn't put notes in including the model/serial number of the client I have...had to keep repeating my self.  I was a VP of technology for major fortune 100 company and managed call centers if I had agents that weren't trained or provided this low level of service I would have fired them, had a re engineering study completed to provide competent service.  I have to stay in all my 64 years I've never seen anything as horrific as this.  I'm still trying to get my Att and Direct TV merged back into 1 bill (had until I was forced to upgrade my internet service) I've tried several times to have this corrected with many promises to correct and I still have 2 bills....Hopefully ATT will get all of this corrected soon.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hopefully they are able to assist you. I sent a private message two days ago and have yet to receive a response. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hopefully you get the assistance that you are seeking. I contacted them via private message 2 days ago and still have not received a response. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Please let me know if you get resolution I am having a very similar problem. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

I did receive effective help following my original posting. It seems this method was the only way to get a solution for the issue.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

By far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. ATT customer service is non existent. Unhelpful, non resolving, useless, uncaring, stealing, money hungry and not even one out of five star rating service. Be like me and pay to end contract agreements so you too can switch providers. Its going to save me a lot money and trouble in the long run. ATT Is the worst provider under the sun.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello my name is Pamela *** I live in Louisville Ky.  I’m writing in regards to the terrible experience I have had just trying to get started with your services! I’ve had nothing but confusion and aggrevation from this experience.  I had several of your technicians show up at random times that were not set up for an appointment.  Seems as though no one knows what’s going on, that the two companies att and direct tv do not coordinate with one another efficienctly! One minute I’m supposed to be getting direct tv and then the next I’m not.  One tech lined me up to get it then the tech that showed up said it was unavailable due to my neighbors trees.  Then, next thing I know I receive a bill summary charging me for direct tv.  I finally got that squared away! The next thing I know we had a guy show up unscheduled to supposedly take care of temporary cable line left in my back yard for over two weeks.  He then said the permanent cable had been already buried at which I had no knowledge of.  So. Someone came to my home and on my property without permission and they left the temporary cable just laying in my yard.  I’m totally upset with the way you guys handle your business, and to think that I’m locked in a company contract with you for one whole year truly upsets me.  The tech also left a jar of connectors on my deck for which my dog got ahold of! Thank god nothing happened so far to my dog!!! I believe it to be your responsibility to figure out a way to make this right between your company and myself as a consumer trying to make you aware of what’s going on within your company.  Awaiting patiently for your response.  Thanks Pamela W[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

@Pamelawheatley   This is a peer-to-peer forum, meaning we are customers just like you.  No one from AT&T will see your post.  Also, it is a PUBLIC forum and you should remove personal information from your post.

The only advice is that you can find AT&T corporate address with a Google search.  If you want to pursue any sort of complaint, you can snail mail them (no email available...ironic right?).  Others have posted that they did get a resolution using that method.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

98E2388F-139A-470B-BF57-34DC584DC661.jpeg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.