For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
frustrated costumer's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, June 20th, 2015 4:33 AM

Very disappointed and feeling being cheated by at and t uverse billing

I am a long time customer with at and t uverse

Around September 2014, MY home internet does not work . I call customer service , the lady help me to check my modern. Finally , she said I have to order a new moderm and I have to pay for it about $100 dollars. I agreed and the new moderm did not work either. So, at and t has a technician come in and fix the line and it work perfectly.

Then, I return the moderm and and follow up the billing , they credit money back perfectly by do not charged the next coming service.

Since I has automatically payment and did not check on my billing for 5 months , and I did not realized that my bill has been raised up from 25 dollars per month to 54 dollars per month

At this time, I sign in to my at and t account and found it look like a new contract has been generated at the time I try to buy a new moderm.

I has been a customer for almost 3 years and could not believe that it could happen this way.

Please let me know who should I talk directly about this matter . Let me know if you need more about my account information

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

i try to be patient with at and t . But it seems unbearable now. I have billing issue every single time that I renew or other order. The bill does not reflect what I has been told over the phone

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope  in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three.  Speed things up by including your Billing Account Number, and the best time and way to reach you.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

dear jeffer,

it does have an envelop icon. However, just like email, it requires the email address of customer care. And i did not find any address or customer care available. 

would you show me in detail how to send an email directly to the right people? I am too tired to talk on the phone , and the result is alway different than what i has been told 

thank you 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Click on THIS LINK

A box should pop up and allow you to send a message to Customer Care.  The blue envelope referenced will be their REPLY to you.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Another bad experience with Att. My service is done by July 15 , 2015 .

Att called me and promise will give me the best deal if I stay with them. The product is 6 Mbps , uverse, price $ 29.95 , no additional fee will be apply. I gonna use my own modern . They gonna have technician come in and make sure the line is fine.

Today, July 16 . My new line is opened . And I check the account right away. And it is totally different with what I has been told

The PRODUCT 3 MBPS. SERVICE IS 36.95, and the INSTALLATION FEE APPLY $ 99 , and they consider that I has the new modem for the new term service ( meanwhile I did not get one)

I call to cancel my service in the first day of my contract by July 16

when will it be ended ? Att sale an apple and give you an orange ? The product should be the same as the agreement according to the law.

I am so scared for what coming next. Even I do the cancellation, I don't know if they still bill me for 100 installation fee

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.