For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
jesshoward08's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, March 2nd, 2015 6:33 PM

Why is it so hard to keep my bill the same price?

I received a promotion on the U450 but paid the U300 price. Once that expired after 3 months, (which technically I looked back at my bills just now and I only received 2 months at that price) I could cancel the U450 and still receive U300 for the same price. Well I paid the full price for 2 or 3 months because I just did not get around to calling because I dreaded it. Once I finally called they would not take my bill back down to the orignal price. They kept saying that was what I was paying when that was NOT the case. They were adding around $10 to the price. I continuously told her that was unacceptable. I asked her to look at my bill when I started this promotion she told me she could not do that. THAT WAS A HUGE LIE because 5 minutes later she told me what my bill was.I do not think that it should be this hard to get the price I was promised originally and certainly DID NOT appreciate being flat out lied to. In the end I did get CLOSE to what I originally was supposed to pay but to her its "only $2 more." Well whats the point in giving someone a price for 1 year if this is going to happen every time? 

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Send a PM to @ATTHelpForums 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I have yet to hear back

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Check your att.net email account you used to sign up on the forums. If they don't reply by 12:00, send another one. Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I had it sent to my personal email but I replied back and now nothing.

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

When did you reply back? It takes time sometimes.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

@jesshoward08 wrote:

If they sent you an e-mail, then this may be okay.  If, instead, they sent you a PM, and you received a notification of that PM via e-mail, and you replied to that e-mail, then your reply was lost in the bit bucket.  I would suggest that you send a PM with the information requested.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

@jesshoward08 wrote:

If they sent you an e-mail, then this may be okay.  If, instead, they sent you a PM, and you received a notification of that PM via e-mail, and you replied to that e-mail, then your reply was lost in the bit bucket.  I would suggest that you send a PM with the information requested.

If one of the social media managers pick up a Customer Care PM they usually use email and the reply would go back to their email.  Morgan, Sadath and David T usually only communicate by PM or phone.

Even if it was a PM email, the correct reply link would be there as you see the whole  PM message as I see them @JefferMC . Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@JefferMC wrote:

@jesshoward08 wrote:

If one of the social media managers pick up a Customer Care PM they usually use email and the reply would go back to their email.  Morgan, Sadath and David T usually only communicate by PM or phone.

Even if it was a PM email, the correct reply link would be there as you see the whole  PM message as I see them @JefferMC . Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

The Reply Link would be there, but that's not the same as clicking Reply on the e-mail client.

And I don't think that anyone is ever supposed to reply to a PM with a direct e-mail.  Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen (because I know it does).  And has led to problems before.  Which is why I mention it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.