For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
stillunhappy2008's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 3:07 PM

Why does my bill change every month?

Why does my bill change every month? After 5 yrs I am almost ready to leave for good. Anyone feel my pain? All I want is the same stuff for the same price, no offers , no extra frills for 90 days just good service with consistent billing . $200 a month for Uverse 300 bundle ? Are you kidding me? Please, I need help, or I am gone.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

11 years ago

@mnid116 wrote:

Hi,  I experience this same problem.  However, the service in question is my home phone service.  My bill fluctuates each month.  I only have regular home phone service and internet.  So, I would think the charges would be the same.  No long distance.  I too have called CSRs and have not been able to get an understandable explanation.  It takes much time to first get through to a rep and I've just given up on getting a valid explanation. 

I assume you mean a landline phone (POTS) and DSL. Those bills are incredibly detail (almost to a fault).

When you look at the bill, what charges are different?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

Same here. I have landline, DISH and DSL bundled, and every couple of monts it has gone up from pennies to deveral dollars. I filed a complaint with the PSC but AT&T basically owns them, so it was explained away. It just went up ANOTHER five bucks since last month!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@POPaulie wrote:

Same here. I have landline, DISH and DSL bundled, and every couple of monts it has gone up from pennies to deveral dollars. I filed a complaint with the PSC but AT&T basically owns them, so it was explained away. It just went up ANOTHER five bucks since last month!

When you look at the bill, what charges are different?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My DSL bills keeps on going up every month by anywhere from 18-34 dollars a month and no amount of calling and talking to the reps is helping. I am thinking of filling a claim with the FCC unless I get a resolution. There is no reason the EXACT SAME FIXED service has to climb up by 50% or more monthly. That's criminal.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

October of 2018 and people, including me, are still having this problem.  They've "not been able to give an understandable explanation" is exactly right.  Same problem here, and every person I speak with gives me a different non-understandable explanation.  Five years later, we are all still having this problem.  Ridiculous

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.