For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Familyofjoy's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, August 31st, 2015 7:32 PM

So..ATT has been charging me for 2 phone numbers. Not one.

I have been paperless since we switched from regular att to Uverse in 2013.  The guy who was hooking us up kept muttering about why was it ringing a different number when he was in the house with his pad, but I didn't know what he meant.

Apparently we've been paying for a 2nd phone line for 2+ years, $15 a month.  It's buried at the very bottom of a paper version of the bill, but since we've been paperless I didn't see it.  We didn't order a second number, nor do we need one.

Now our promos have run out and we're up to $250 a month for not fast internet and phone/tv.   They're going to force us to switch back to Charter 😕

How can I get this bill issue fixed and that second number removed without sitting on the phone for 3 hours? 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I've used that route before with good success, but I just composed a new message and the "Send" blue button is not functioning.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I tried it on a tablet and the desktop.  The blue "Send" button is not working.  Very frustrating.  All fields are completed.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

Could a Customer care team member try to message me? I can fill out the message form but it will not send. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

Are you seeing an error message?

Are you trying to paste anything in the message field?

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I got it , finally!  I didn't realize you couldn't paste anything. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

You can paste stuff, but if it contains HTML, it can get tricky.  Sometimes if you click the HTML and Preview tabs, you'll get an useful error message.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

so the message went out on 9/1.

I've not gotten any response.  What's up with that?

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

Weird.. that is not typical for the care team.. I sent them a message, and while they were unable to help me with my particualr issue, they still contacted me back with a phone call.

Actually appreciated that quite a lot.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I've had incredible success in the past with the Uverse care team.  This was my first try with this care team.   It says it was read very quickly, but I've not gotten a response. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.