For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
CarolynC's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 3rd, 2014 6:58 AM

No Home Phone Service

I am a new AT & T customer for the past 2.5 weeks.  I signed up for landline service with my home phone.  I have had no phone service since 9/30/14.  I have contacted live chat twice in the past two days, and they cannot help because they only deal with UVerse.  There apparently is no live chat help for landlines.

I put in a Tech support request on 9/30/14, and to date, have heard absolutely nothing back from them.  When I check the support request online, it tells me the 'request was received, they are checking the line, and that service will be restored at 5:00 p.m. on 10/3/14.'  There is no explanation as to why the line is down, or why it will take until 5:00 p.m. on 10/3/14 to get the line to work again.

There are no explanations or instructions on the website for customers with landline phones, to get help when needed.

Trying to get help on this forum is a last ditch effort.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @CarolynC Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your home phone service. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.