AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1504)
Help needed

Hello - There is a low hanging AT&T communication line blocking access to my residential street for large vehicles. We have a moving truck scheduled to arrive 12/30 and they will not be able to enter my street.  Request submitted to AT&T on 12/26 and am told it has been evaluated and w

Questions

home wireless to AT&T landline

Before I spend hours on hold with phone companies, my question is about the easiest order of events: Do I first discontinue her service with Verizon? then call AT&T and request new landline service? and what happens if the dates of stop/start do not line up, my mom will be without any ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Development needs lines moved

I am developing a commercial property in the ETJ of Austin in Travis county. The property has an easement for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company and has a line that runs above the entrance to the property that is to low to allow for adequate clearance for larger trucks and equipment to enter the pr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cannot get in touch with anyone to file a new claim. Called multiple times.

A AT&T tech hit our gate entry box (apartment community) with his truck. They were installing Fiber at the time. We have this on video and it was verified by his manager who came in to talk to me. I was given Sedgwick's phone number and have called 3 times, left detailed messages and no call ba

Questions

Accepted Solution

Copper Wire Phones

Where can I get POTS copper wire landline service? … I live in Galveston, Texas and there is a SBC Communications box and several phone outlets in the unit … The condo office and several neighbors use POTS landlines, but when I call AT&T at the Telco and Landline Department they know nothing? …

Questions

TRYING TO GET MY NUMBER CHANGED FROM VZW TO ATT

I have been trying to get my number, that I've had for over 50 years, PORTed over from VZW to ATT since Dec 7. I have gotten 6 different transfer pins from VZW, given them to ATT and the next day get a call from T saying that I need a new pin because VZW won't take it. 3 times I have been on the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding 3rd digital line, what to expect at installation

Already have 2 digital lines connected to the single jack marked Phone on the ATT modem.  I am having a third line switched over from analog to digital this week.  The modem only has the single jack for line 1 and 2.  How does the third line get installed,, a different modem with 2 p

Questions

Closed

Installation

How hard is it to get a Technician to come to my house and install a landline?? I’ve been given the runaround for over a week now. I’ve set up appointments twice to have someone come and install the landline and they’ve never come! What is going on with the service??

Questions

How to request removal of old telephone lines from pole to house?

I moved into a house with an old wire set up from At&t. How do I get this removed? Does any one know who I can call for assistance on this?

Questions

Quitclaim needed in Virginia

I am a home builder looking to obtain a quitclaim on an easement in place for a community that needs to be quitclaimed in order for the Department of Transportation to accept the streets in their public maintenance system. I have been trying for several months to reach someone with AT&T and have

Questions

Be the first to reply

(115)
at&t network unlock

My phone is fully paid, why can't I unlock the carrier

Questions

• Wireless

I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• Internet

NEWSMAX CENSORSHIP

I am an AT&T wireless customer, but I am also a NEWSMAX fan; therefore, I am requesting that the censorship of NEWSMAX be dropped. If AT&T continues with the censorship, I will cancel my service with AT&T.

Questions

• Wireless

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.