Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

(1457)
Phone model CL2909 keeps showing "line in use".

I have AT&T home phone model CL2909. Since several days ago, it keeps showing "line in use". If I unplug it then I can receive incoming calls, otherwise no one can call me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Unburied phone cable

I continue to experience phone outages. Perhaps part of the problem is that ATT has not buried the cable between ATT switch boxes.  The cable is in and out of a ditch along a county road for 1/4 mile and crosses two regularly used gravel driveways.  The county mows this ditch area and the

Questions

damage

Can ATTU-verseCare please contact mp6543?

Questions

New fiber installation on existing copper service home

I currently have copper AT&T phone service into my home. I recieved a email today stating that my copper service is being phased out due Hurricane IDA damage and that AT&T needs to swap my home phone service to my home from copper to fiber.  My AT&T phone, Cox cable service and Ele

Questions

Moving/removing phone lines

I'm remodeling my kitchen and want to remove an interior wall. There is a phone jack in the wall.  Who do we need to talk to about moving/removing the phone line?

Questions

Removing Obsolete Landline Wiring/Boxes

I am replacing siding on my house, and there are several obsolete boxes mounted on the siding that are related to the old landline service. I would like to remove them completely, but I don't want to inadvertently disturb my internet service. What is the procedure for getting these uninstalled?

Questions

A Technician Still Hasn't Shown Up!

Our phone line has been down for three weeks since we switched to AT&T, and when our parents call, it won't let them through. I scheduled a technician to come out on Friday between 8am and 4pm, and NOBODY SHOWED UP!I'm absolutely furious as people who call our school phone haven't gotten an answ

Questions

Att was running their lines parallel to the 30 foot easement that runs along my commercial property then they cut into my land.

I have contacted Att by phone repeatedly .I had diggs come out a mark all the utilities. As I was trying to get the cities or towns approval for a wrought iron fence so that I could control access to my car wash was going to create a car wash club with private memberships when we discovered that the

Questions

Closed

Where to Bill for lack of service and reesponsability

ATT has left a downed cable in my yard of which I have to move in order to utilize a section of my property over and over again Considering the lack of customer service for my mother with dementia and the threat of collection agencies regarding services that were turned off by my sister last year i

Questions

Can you have more than one TL86109 base phone on a system?

I have 2 TL86109 base station phones. When a call comes in on Line 2 it rings the main base but not the second base. If a call comes in on Line 1 it rings both bases. If this isn't a compatible solution what are the other options I would have? Any help you might have is greatly appreciated. Cgaw6

Questions

service move

trying to move my phone service from my old office to my new office 1.5 miles away. have had dozens of conversations with AT&T but 26 days later my phones are NOT connected. have had these two numbers for 30 years and do not want to start with new numbers. HELP

Questions

How to get land line reinstalled

I haven't had a land line for several years now. But the junction box is still there but the wires are cut somewhere between the junction box and the house.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.