Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

(1491)
Relocation of main fiber optic line at street

We need a main fiber optic line that is buried at the street relocated in order to excavate for a new driveway. We need someone to contact regarding getting this line moved.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I go online to have my landline phone connected?

I had a landline and for some crazy reason after husband passed away my landline service was disconnected. My bill is current but my cell phone service on my ranch where I live is absolutely terrible and it never fails to drop calls at the most inconvenient time. How can I order my home phone tradit

Questions

Order

I order a phone, as a new att user and my credit card have been debited and I did the id verification.. but it’s still asking me for the id when I track order.. if I tap on the link it says Id already submitted.

Questions

How do I change the "HANDSET" name on the handsets with the CLP99587 Phone System?

How do I change the "HANDSET" name on the handsets with the CLP99587 Phone System? They currently all read "Handset", then a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 respectively.

Questions

In - ground line replcement

My line currently runs under full grown bushes that have built root balls around the wires and seem to affect the signal. I have already installed conduit from hub to house to have a new line put in place.  Please advise whom to contact. Thx already in advance  

Questions

Fiber with home phone

What’s the easiest and cheapest way to go about adding a home phone to my fiber internet service?

Questions

Landlines hardwire phone no internet

All I want is an old fashioned wired to the wall phone. No internet no modem. Any suggestions?

Questions

Closed

reactivate my land line phone service.

I cancelled my at&t internet and phone service and would like to reactivate the phone service.

Questions

Att was running their lines parallel to the 30 foot easement that runs along my commercial property then they cut into my land.

I have contacted Att by phone repeatedly .I had diggs come out a mark all the utilities. As I was trying to get the cities or towns approval for a wrought iron fence so that I could control access to my car wash was going to create a car wash club with private memberships when we discovered that the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get Land Line working on AT&T Router

I recently had an AT&T BGW320 Router installed. I was told by AT&t all i needed to do was install my land line phone jack in the router's phone slot. It is not working. How do I get the phone to use the BGW320 to make land line based calls?

Questions

Closed

Caller ID displaying "Incoming Call" only

Good evening,   I have an AT&T Home Cordless Phone (Dect 6.0 - EL52303 - Ans Sys, Call ID...with 3 points). In the first week, it was working well, like AT&T products, but in the next days the numbers in Caller ID (Screen) not appear more...only appear the message (Incoming Call).   I need help to a

Questions

How can I get a traditional land line?

I have called customer support and participated in the chat rooms. No one has called me back to answer my question.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.