Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

C
My phone turns off by itself and the management turns on

How do I fix this?

Questions

AT&T

Yesterday a worker from AT&T came, they went into my backyard, without letting me know, and cut down limbs from around the wires. I do not have AT&T services currently, but they left all of the limbs in the yard completely and then left. I have a LARGE pile of limbs in my backyard. Will they

Questions

Phone not working

I haven't had a working phone in 15+ days. Using a new BL 102-3 . . . if possible, I need an AT&T tech here at home to fix ASAP.

Questions

Construction - replace lid of ATT Box in roadside side walk

I'm working on a construction project in Fremont California. As part of the work, we are rebuilding the street-side side walk. The side walk includes an ATT box and the lid of the box is cracked. I would like to know who to contact to get the same replaced. Can you point me to the right direction.

Questions

Can someone help me troubleshoot digital landline?

I can receive incoming calls but cannot dial out.

Questions

Need Contact Info

There is a buried line in a location where I intend on placing a building addition. It is very difficult with ATT to speak to the correct person about this issue. I would like to make sure the line is even in use and if it is how to go about moving the line, so that I can begin construction. Thank

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

el52301 registration failed

Purchased el52301 replacement phone to replace current handset #3 with bad screen. Keep getting registration failed

Questions

Downed phone lines blocking my home

I spent 30 minutes on the phone today to reach ATT about these lines that are blocking entry to my new house. I spoke to 4 representatives that didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. Consulted an electrician and he can’t help me because they are ATT lines coming from the pole. I need help ASAP

Questions

Closed

Damaged Utility Box

The utility box in my front yard is damaged and needs to be fixed or replaced, who do I call to get this done?  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Questions

Buried phone line

Building a new business and have buried phone line running through property needs to be relocated

Questions

Closed

Need AT&T Construction/Engineering Support.

Hi Folks, I am in the middle of a whole house remodel in San Jose, California. During demolition all the communication and eletrcal lines were removed from the structure. It is now time to start reconnecting. A local low voltage contractor told me current building code requires landing rooftop commu

Questions

Closed

Does anybody know the email or phone number of att executive office to compain directly to them

Does anybody know the email or phone number of the Executive Office that I can complain to them directly? I need to tell them how bad is att functioning. No coordination of duties, information etc. etc.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.