Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

Encroachment Consent

Who do I speak with re encroachment consent for my home in the City of Ventura, CA? Please let me know.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:45 AM

Oredr

I purchased a phone yesterday online At 3:46 pm in was told the order takes 2-4 hours to come through . It’s the next day in my order says processing

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

SCB utilty pole removal

I have an old SCB utility pole located on a vacant lot on which I am planning to build, and I would like to have it removed. The pole is an end run, a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

AT&T placed cables outside the Utilities easement of 15 feet to 30 feet into my property

I live in Deland Florida.  AT&T has dug up my access easement to place cables.  The property deed clearly defines the utility easement to be within 15

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Containment Letter Needed ASAP

I work at Stewart Title and one of my clients needs assistance in obtaining a containment letter for the below referenced property. I am unable to at

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Phone lines installed on my privacy fence.

I reside in the 32176 zip code, Ormond Beach, FL. Several years ago, after hurricane Matthew several “bad lines” for neighbors were replaced and at th

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

utility pole equipment move

ComED installed a new utility pole in the alley and AT&T needs to move their equipment to the new pole (currently attached to a remaining section of t

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Underground Telephone Lines - Greene County

There is a telephone box on my ditch that needs to be moved - we will be putting in a tile for a driveway. Who do I call?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Porting a number from Optimum VOIP to ATT Land Line

I have an 89 year old aunt and am trying to reduce expenses. To my surprise, she's paying Optimum for VOIP phone + Internet (as part of their cable p

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

My new service was not turned on

My landline service was supposed to be turned on Tuesday, 1/28/2020 by the end of business. It is now Thursday, 1/30/2020, and still no service. How d

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago