Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

J
AT&T engineering or planning department contact

Hello, I am building 3 houses in Southern California, and we are bringing in all utilities to the houses, I have maps from SCE, and from the gas compa

Questions

I need to remove old ATT lines from my house to utility pole

I am not an ATT customer. The house we bought has two old ATT lines from the back of the house to the utility pole. How can I get these removed?

Questions

How to file a complaint against a driver

I am trying to figure out how to file a complaint against a driver who pulled out in front of me , then gave me the finger. Can anyone tell me who I n

Questions

Why won't ATT set up my new home line service request without a dozen calls?

Why won't ATT set up my new home line service request without a dozen calls? They did this to me a couple of years ago and now again. I call and speak

Questions

Can't call out

When U-verse Internet was installed, my landline was disconnected; it could not be restored so I moved my phone number to VOICE OVER THE INTERNET ...

Questions

Porting homephone

FCC rules state "FCC rules require simple ports, which generally do not involve more than one line or more complex adjustments to telephone switching

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighbor's pink landline wire is running over my property exposed going on 3 months. HELP!!!

Neighbor's Landline is running over my property exposed going on 3 months. I need to do some work done on my property and this is delaying me. 1. C

Questions

Phone line connection on 5286AC modem won’t connect

After repeatedly re-booting and activation the WAP l still have no landline phone connection

Questions

Old utility pole

Please remove the old pole that is leaning over in my backyard ASAP. There’s already a new utility pole in my backyard. Your crap is the only (Edited

Questions

Need phone line wire raised because it's hanging on my garage

Hello. I am inquiring about a phone line wire being raised because it's hanging on my garage. My electric company told me that they could not touch it

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.