Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

New Underground Service for Duplex's

We are building 4 new duplex's in the Denver NC area near 4 others that were built last year. I need to get in contact with an Engineer to get the bal

posted 

Today at 6:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

56 minutes ago

Closed

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone number

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Bi

posted 

2 days ago

Contact number for engineering department

I am in need of a number to contact AT&T engineering department. I need some phone lines relocated in our building but I keep getting the runaround a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Phone line not installed (POTS)

I’m really upset due to the fact I was told they are unable to install a pots phone line in order for my husband to come home because he was released

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

engineering/ construction contact

Looking for the engineer or construction contact who works in the Tuscumbia Missouri area

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Right of Way Easement

I am going to be installing a pool in my backyard. When I look at the survey I see that there is a 10 foot telephone easement. Whom would I need to sp

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Change email on order staus

Change email on order

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Land Line

How hard is to get a land line? I had one from AT&T. Got cancelled for some reason and all the reps I have talked to doesn't have an answer. Had to ge

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

I need help with a move

I've spent over 4 hours now trying to get straightforward information and schedule a time for AT&T to move/replace external equipment from a mobile ho

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Release/Modification of Easement

Good afternoon, I have a client purchasing a property in DeKalb County, Georgia and the property has a blanket easement in favor of Bellsouth. How do

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago