AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1556)
Caller id

My Home phone will not display caller identification. It used to.Somehow it got disabled.Just need to find out how to fix this. I have unplugged it and let it set but it doesn’t work

Questions

Closed

How can I speak to a supervisor working in America no offense to the people at AT&T call centers in the Philippines or Central Europe

I needed to speak with someone about my bill and those I spoke with couldn't help me. Why are there call centers in the Philippines and Central Europe with people who can't/won't help the customer. I was charged a $99 installation charge for a home phone and everyone is telling me it was a part of

Questions

Easement at rear of house lot

Hello, Our house and all houses in are neighbourhood have an easement to Southern California Telephone company from 1947, which I believe is now owned by AT&T. I want to install the overhead lines feeding the house, underground, as I will be building a new house. Who can I contact to initiate the p

Questions

Service for new construction single family home

We are building a new single family custom home in Chatsworth CA. I'm looking for information on pole location, conduit size, distance between pull boxes and number of conduits required. Who can I contact for this information?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New subdivision fiber installation

Hello, I work for a developer, and we are looking to get a quote to have phone / fiber run to it. How do I go about getting the process started?

Questions

problem unlocking surface duo

bought a surface duo from a second-hand website, tried to unlock with http://att.com/deviceunlock , but it gave me a "You can’t unlock your device until your installment plan is paid off. If you pay off your device as part of your monthly bill, wait until the start of your next bill period to unlock

Questions

Device unlock request

I recently bought an iPhone 15 Pro Max from an online store.It is SIM or carrier-locked, can you guys help me unlock the device?I can share the imei as well

Questions

Software update

Hello, i have samsung s22 ultra and the android 14 came out in november 2023 and tofay is january 20/ 2024 and i couldn't update my software yet, always a page pops up to me says that software update interrupted.

Questions

Damaged utility box

The ATT utility box located in my front yard is broken. It is a hazard.  It needs to be repaired or replace ASAP!  The address for the box is 104 Winter Valley Ln Belton SC 29627.  D Eshelman 513-3105429

Questions

att trashed our lawn while laying cable the week of January 15, 2024. devora and gary fine. (Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines) [email scrubbed]   My lawn was perfect.  You laid dead sod!!! My driveway is filthy. My sidewalk is filthy.  My house is filthy.  We can barely walk out.  FILTH!!  Where do I send the bills!!?  disgusting to trash millions of $ of houses in Weston Hills!!! devora

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.