For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Pink30's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 7:00 AM

galaxy s5

The week i got my phone I called technical support because i was having difficulty opening the charging opener..I was told to give a bit it should loosen well now the opening is turning white from opening it and is not easy...I have heard that complaint from people with the same phone...now for the big issue it takes me minutes to insert the charger into the phone...I had to remove my case and it made it worse...because of struggling to insert the charge the phone slipped out of my hand and the screen...it is ridiculous how it is such a project to open and insert the charger...what to do???

Mentor

• 

93 Messages

9 years ago

While they supposedly make your phone "water resistant", those stoppers are simply a pain. You can easily break it off, but don't get your phone near water. That'll make it easier to plug in. Amazon sells them so it would be very easy to replace if you needed one for repair reasons or whatever.

My wife's literally came off a month after she got the phone (from charging, etc) and it was replaced. Now the new one has come off. They're junk and they can easily be replaced like I said via Amazon or wherever. Much easier to charge w/out it. Again though; It is NOT water resistant if you don't have it on.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you...I had no idea it was water resistant lol

Mentor

• 

93 Messages

9 years ago

Water "resistant" NOT Water "proof". 😉

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.