For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
John-annoyed's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 22nd, 2016 3:28 PM

gateway mailed

I sent my gateway back following instructions. Delivered it to UPS, they packed it and sent it in to ATT. According to UPS tracking it arrived at ATT more than a week ago. I got email notice that you haven't received it. How do I get ATT to acknowledge receipt and stop sending erroneous emails?

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

@John-annoyed

If you still have the tracking number that was given to you, Call into 8002882020 and give them your account number to load up the account and you can give them the tracking number and they can submit a case to the CPE tracking team with that tracking and they will get it cleared up.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

If you know sir that it's an erroneous msg, it only takes a click or two away to delete an email. Kindly understand that it also takes some time for the database to be updated so please disregard the email. It normally takes 2 weeks to one month for the system to be fully updated. 🙂

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@GalenHeart  2 weeks to a month, why did I get an email thanking me for returning the DVR, 5 days later?  Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks. I did call the customer service. I told them I had the tracking number. I will try again and insist that they take the number. I also have a receipt from UPS.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

I recently returned a gateway but never got an email or text confirming it was delivered. I sent a PM to ATTU-versecare. They confirmed it was delivered to ATT. They also said the receipt from UPS was confirmation it was returned. Definately keep that UPS receipt. PM them to check on it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.