For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jeffster's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

Friday, November 18th, 2011 3:28 PM

This doesn't look right

I have been having some picture freeze and pixelation at times lately, so I took a look at my Realtime stats and I don't know much about what it all means but even I know something is not right.

ErrorTable-2011-11-18-09-00-56.pngBitloading-2011-11-18-09-01-14.pngStats-2011-11-18-09-01-24.png

A little background, I just had my RG replaced a few weeks ago when the old RG(3800) went bad after 2 1/2 years of no problems. ATT sent out  the new RG 3801 and that's when I started having problems.

One thing that I noticed on the "IP/Profile" was that my Max Rate(was 35,000) is much lower now then before and the "Dist. of Vrad"  is much higher(was 1800'). Also my old "Error Table" was pretty clean.

I also know that ATT was working in the neighborhood on the lines and at the VRAD just after I had my RG replaced so I don't know if they did something to my line or not.

I have not called TS yet because it is a dreaded path which I found when my service was out trying to get the RG replaced.

I'm not sure if I have a line problem or there is something in my house causing the problem so  I'm  asking here first and then I will send an e-mail to David.

Jeff

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 Attachments

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

Thanks for the update!  Your stats look much better!

With your current Max Rate, you should call Tech Support to request to be placed on the 32/5 line profile and the 4 HD video profile.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.