Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
vanceheredia's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 18th, 2015 10:20 AM

My GoPhone Auto refill has refilled 2 months in advance

Hi,

I've just noticed that my GoPhone account has somehow refilled up unitl July 2015.  Can you please advise why and how I can get a refund?

I want to terminate that account immidiately

V

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @vanceheredia

Different refill amounts have different expiration dates. For example, $10 or $15 will last 30 days, $25, $50 or $75 will be good for 90 days, and $100 lasts one full year, or when the account balance is depleted, whichever comes first. What you're seeing is simply showing that your account expiration day is in 90 days from the refill if you have a pay per use plan. If you have a monthly plan, your plan will expire in 30 days.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Dimitri

That does not make sense to my case as I'm on a $60/month GPhone offer.
I've had it for 18 months now with no issues. It was only when I just
checked it last week that I noticed that I have been charged for 2 months
in advabce through auto refill

Please advise how you get a refund

Vance

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @vanceheredia

I guess what confuses me here is that you said it "refilled until July of 2015", which is over 2 months, so I thought it makes sense if maybe you're seeing an expiration date after 90 days. Were you charged $120? A $60 refill will buy you a $60 monthly plan, but strictly as a refill amount, it still carries a 90 days expiration period.

We might need to take a look at you account to be able to give you a better answer. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number (if you have it) and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.