Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Rahnika2018's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, May 20th, 2019 1:42 AM

Why can you provide for what you have charged me for already.

I liked the network and the coverage for the company is great for the data. any time I wanted to make a phone call I had to restart my phone.
So i went ahead and bought me a different phone just calls on a different service provider and was looking in to different options to reduce the cost on At&t. By this point I used AT&tT services for 12 day. Mean while I was on ac ed; prepaid webpage I ended hitting on one of the plan and end up changing it. I called support right away, as obvious got sent to some for foreign country.

I found out a new way to Rob people. no matter how spoty your website is make one click and boom tour plan is gone, you end up being in a different plan than you were in and you get a negative balance on your account and no help to correct it. so they will steal your money for the time you've paid already and make you pay even more for less than what you were getting orginally.

I was in complete different impressions about AT&T

"Best product with worst customer service "

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

I’ve used prepaid and you have to push more than one thing to change plans, so not true.  Once you pick a different plan you are warned your old plan will terminate and new one begin, which means you pay for it.  If you read, this doesn’t happen.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Agreed, it doesn't clarify that it's going to end today and rest of the money for the same plan is going to go in the drain. and what kind of policy is this where you can give me back something is rightfully mine? These big companies makes policies only in their favor. Agreed that they are here to business but we aren't here to just give away our money to big corporations just like this. 

If they are going to be looking at this humanly, I'm sorry to say but no matter how good is your product is you will fail if policies aren't ethical. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Rahnika2018 wrote:

Agreed, it doesn't clarify that it's going to end today and rest of the money for the same plan is going to go in the drain. and what kind of policy is this where you can give me back something is rightfully mine? These big companies makes policies only in their favor. Agreed that they are here to business but we aren't here to just give away our money to big corporations just like this. 

If they are going to be looking at this humanly, I'm sorry to say but no matter how good is your product is you will fail if policies aren't ethical. 

Umm . . . So when do you think it’s going to terminate?  Why else would they add the warning?

Geesh.  It clearly says it’s going to terminate your current plan.  It’s also in the prepaid plan terms which came with your phone and or SIM card.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

It at least should have an option of switching the plan after the current
prepaid period. Why would someone want to wast their hard earned money. And
if you say you can do it right before your month cycle begins you have an
option to switch to new plan. I don't think everyone's only priority in
their lives is to change their plans on the phone and would exactly
remember on that particular day. Structure of switching is designed to
steal from customers and then they say our valued customers" huh what crap.
If someone is accurate enough to remember everything on a right time
everytime it's not an issue to that kind of people. But if someone like me
who's got lots of things going at the same time. Changing plan maybe is the
last thing in their mind. If we do it a couple of days early we lose the
value that we paid for those couple of days or weeks maybe. And if we
remember that after the monthly cycle has ran then we have 2 options. (1)
either wait for next cycle or (2) lose the value paid for the month and
make changes you want.

And yeah why is it always customers have to suffer especially with the cell
phone service providers. I moved to AT&T thinking this would be better
experience, but I guess not.

Most big corporations are robbing their customers blindly. The only
difference is they don't guns, they use their smile and policies to rob us
all.

And I still don't understand why is it not possible to give me back
something that I have already paid full amount for in advance. I accept
that I was looking into making changes, but not right away and especially
not at the cost of losing money and paying additional amount to get
something less that I have paid for.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

you are alerted when your renewal is due so no need to have to remember when .

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

And to think just reading would have saved you!   

The option to terminate a plan and begin a new one is always an option, and many customers do it on purpose.  To prevent one from changing by accident, they put that warning in the paygonline website after you tap ‘change plan’.    You not reading the At&t warning is not at&t’s fault.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Well if that's the case, then how come mine took place right away and put me in negative balance. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Okay I totally understand that I made a mistake that I kept tapping on the screen while it was talking too long to load up the page and when it did I ended up hitting for something I did not intend to. And I understand that companies have their policies but having policies that doesn't give you your money back neither the product for making wrong selection is not right in most situations. or let's say someone did it intentionally out of curiosity to see how is it going effect his/her account.

And talking about reading materials that came with the simcard?! Really?!

Looks like you must be inherently rich and don't have to be worry about other things in life. Like job or paying bills. I'm not. I have to be always on the run for work or family just like most middle class people. 

Not returning the money nor the product for simple mistakes like this just shows how rigidly and improperly policies a company has with 3 million customers. And how much the company cares about them. This organization will teach you lessons by making their customers pay for making mistakes and not give them what they paid for either.   Very ethical, keep the good work going....

You wouldn't be able to do this kind of behavior with any coustomers on the contracts. Because they pay after they use services and they are able to get you guys get them credits on the bills. But for prepaid accounts you receive money in advance where you can pocket their money easily. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Screenshot_20190520-100836_Samsung Internet.jpg

And now this!!!

I moved to Prepaid account because I was tired of paying extra dollars for overcharges even after having it blocked. And I don't have that kind of money to waste neither time to spare for these kind of situations.

I choose AT&T as I got my first number from AT&T and the service was available on most spots.

Apparently I'm not not done yet. I don't think you even care about it either.

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for owning up.  

AT&T doesn’t have a prepaid plan that costs $105.  Call them. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.