For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
kgirl1's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 1st, 2015 5:11 PM

lollipop update

on htc website still showing stage three of lollipop update but all over internet yesterday saying htc one m7 getting lollipop update com ing march 31

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Please visit Update the Software for the HTC One (PN07120) for detailed information on updating your HTC One Software, including Lollipop 5.0!

Guru

• 

629 Messages

9 years ago

It's been posted on the ATT support page. You should be able to do a manual update check and start phase 1 of the update process. After stage one completes, wait an hour, then go in and manually change the date on your phone to reflect April 2nd. Then, you should be able to do a manual check for an update again to initiate the second stage of the update. This second stage is the one that'll actually bring lollipop to your device. HTC is horrible about keeping their "software update progress page" up to date.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I looked and the HTC one m7 wasn't even available to pick and see what updates were available

Guru

• 

629 Messages

9 years ago

Did you look here on the ATT site, on HTC's site, or both?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

And what about the other phones and HTC when lollipop upda610and for HTC desire 610

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

i doubt the 610 will see an update.  Its a cheap budget phone and oems are really bad about updating those devices.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@glimmerman the HTC desire 610 is suppose to get the lollipop update

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@ icalle I looked on att and I didn't even see m7 as a option to pick for a HTC phone and on HTC it says the stage three

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I can confirm that by using the post marked as the solution, the HTC One M7 will download Lollipop. I got Stage 1 of the update (the 198MB download) earlier today, and just used the solution steps to force-download Lollipop which is now downloading.

For those who use the solution: make sure you're on WiFi when you start. The Lollipop update is almost a full gig in size, which is apparently why this is a two-stage rollout for M7s.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

@ATTJulieCS wrote:

Please visit Update the Software for the HTC One (PN07120) for detailed information on updating your HTC One Software, including Lollipop 5.0!

Where can I get the Lollipop OTA to update my HTC manually?

For some reason the phone is stuck in the OTA for Kitkat 4.4.2 (Update 1) and doesn't start Update 2 (for Lollipop), and everytime I search for update, only download the Update 1 (again & again)

I try contacting HTC and AT&T support but no one can help me, HTC ask me wait till OTA is publish to download and update via Sync Manager.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.