For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
indersehgal's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 6th, 2014 7:56 PM

AT&T cancelled Order for JBL wireless speakers

Respected AT&T - 

Order #  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] was placed: 10:37 PM CDT September 25, 2014.

I have recieved email for cancellation of this order from AT&T, claiming that in not available after 2 weeks of purchase and sale confirmation. But the product is still showing up and available on your website in different color. Please refer the snapshot.

This is absolutely unethical, that your organization is getting  false publicity by publishing fake offers on your website. This in violation of consumer rights and I will drag this issue to every consumer forum.

AT&T should be solely responsible for delivery and cannot declare the unavailability of the purchased product and that too after more than two weeks of the purchase. The purchase should have been permissible only till the inventory last for that product. Any mistake made by AT&T in managing that has to be borne by AT&T and should provide the same product (still available on their website in ) at the same purchased price ($10 per unit).

FYI - 2 units  (Black) were bought at price $10 each. 

Please provide the response asap to avoid any escalation.  

Thanks
Inderpreet [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

JBL Available_att.com

1 Attachment

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank to the team for recognizing me as a contributor. I would  request other members to educate me about the escalation matrix for sharing this concern and ensuring that the issue is heard by all levels of audience till resolution.

I will deeply appreciate, if some one can share a similar incidence and  can guide me what are the actions taken in your case and what are the results achieved.

I hope you agree with the fact that "An amplified voice with supporting evidence will make our case more effective"

Regards

Inderpreet

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.