For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
zanas346's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, April 17th, 2015 5:11 PM

unlock AT&T phone

Hello,

Is there a way to request phone unlock code from AT&T by e-mail or fax, or call to someone?

unlock page:  https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/   is not working - IMEI not found

phone (NEC Terrain)  is a new, bought on e-bay.    I want to use a phone in Europe

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Why did you buy a phone locked to a provider when you had no intention of using it on the network that it is made for? Unlocked phones will not update the operating system because it has to be on the designed network to get the update.

It would have be easier to buy an unlocked one from the beginning.

For the IMEI not found, you can try by private messaging @ATTMobilityCare. they may be able to get you to a department that can help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

its a rarely met phone:  Nec Terrain. I can not buy it in Europe.  bought at ebay hoping to unlock easily threw att unlock site.  but this site fails:  IMEI not found.  AT&T recommends to contact manufacturer. Thanks for the link, I will try to reach responsible person.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey @zanas346

We’d be happy to help with your device unlock! Can you please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information?

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Device IMEI

Thanks,

Charise

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Hello,

But still question is unsolved.   It must be a unlock possibilities somwhere at AT&T.  Can you help with this question:

CASE:

IMEI:
We cannot complete your request for one of the following reasons:

Device:  NEC Terrain

This device is no longer actively supported
There is no unlock code available for this device
Thank you for your business. For other questions about our AT&T wireless service
or other Mobile devices, please visit att.com

Sincerely,
AT&T Customer Care Team

Best Regards

Zanas Morozovas

@ATTMobilityCare wrote:

Hey @zanas346

We’d be happy to help with your device unlock! Can you please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information?

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Device IMEI

Thanks,

Charise

@ATTMobilityCare wrote:

Hey @zanas346

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Device IMEI

Thanks,

Charise

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.