trying to reply to an email within Z431 ATT phone

Contributor

trying to reply to an email within Z431 ATT phone

Hello

I have a new Z431 cell phone from ATT, prepaid phone. It has email and I cannot get the instructions to reply to an email I received. When I press Rely, it takes my cursor into the body of the existing message but it will not let me type. It beeps at me. I do not want to have to make a whole new email just to reply to someone. Any ideas where I go to find instructions. On the ATT website it doesn't show me how to reply. Or I can't find it!. Thank you for your help in advance.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: trying to reply to an email within Z431 ATT phone

Are you selecting "reply" from the options menu in the email you would like to reply to? That should allow you to reply directly to the email. 

Here are the instructions on sending/receiving email from the Z431: http://www.att.com/devicehowto/index.jsp?make=AT&T&model=Z431

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support