For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
unl0ck's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 26th, 2015 10:26 AM

Unlock my phone

I contacted AT&T three weeks ago about unlocking my phone. I was told you would contact my phone's manufacturer, Huawei, for the code. I am in Japan now and need the information you promised me.

Also, your automated unlock request site does not recognize my IMEI, but I told you this three weeks ago.

My phone number is:
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I cannot call any tech support numbers because I do not have a working phone. Please tell me an email address I can contact AT&T with.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

9 years ago

You can do a Live Chat with a rep online, go to a store, or call 800-331-0500 when you have access to a phone. The Email Customer Care department has been relinquished.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

9 years ago

Perhaps the you should recognize the obvious, the site does not recognize the IEMI, so it it not guaranteed that ATT can provide it, if the company had to contact the manufacturer for it you would have been just as well if not better contacting the manufacturer yourself after being told it is not recognized.
Go to the manufacturer for the unlock code instructions. Also, prepaid devices cannot be unlocked for a minimum of 6 months after activation, which may be a factor.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @unl0ck

We’d be happy to help with your device unlock! Can you please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information so we may assist?

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Device IMEI

Thanks,

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.