For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
JoeFromSD's profile

Tutor

• 

56 Messages

Tuesday, August 9th, 2016 5:57 PM

Closed

Sign Into Network

I've been geting a message saying 'sign into network, AT&T your attempt to connect to data service was  unsuccessful,

how do I fix this or get rid of that message?? I have the gofone Zen 2.

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

Your APN settings are off, here's a good thread wher it was solved with correct APN, including a link to the APN page:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Android/AT-amp-T-LTE-situation-with-US-ASUS-ZenFone-2-ZE551ML/td-p/4254322

*If this (or another post in this thread) fixes your problem/issue, please mark it as solved, and I'll tag it, to make it easier for others to find the answer(s). Thanks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi I have an at&t Alcatel One touch allure and i have been having an issue for over a week now i cant access my at&t network i keep getting the same message as everyone else and my cell phones internet/mobile internet and tethering wont work have contacted at&t several time to fix but still nothing works,can anyone help me with this, plus im being told it is an issue on their end is this true and when will they fix this

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This also happened to me after a software update. I had to wait about 30 minutes for the phone to "finish" installing the updates...then, I shut down the phone completely, waited about five minutes & restarted the phone. It was able to connect to the network after that.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I own a Motorola One Action and I have the unlimited plan with AT&T. This is a common occurrence with their data portion of their service on my plan. Usually you will have your texting and calling capabilities, but your data will be off (if you have any outstanding payments that need to be payed, the steps below won't work!) If you do not have calling/texting capabilities, your sim card could be bad and you may have to order a new sim card or go into a certified AT&T retailer to get another sim card. All AT&T can do is reset your network, but if this happens during the times their customer service centers are closed, follow the steps below and it will most likely fix your "Sign into Network" issue.

Resetting these settings will not harm your device and will reset your Wifi passwords, bluetooth settings, and your data connection. Be prepared to re-enter your bluetooth settings again and your Wifi passwords again. 

1. Go to settings

2. Tap "System" or "Device" (Whichever operating system you have)

3. Tap "Advanced" (May be different for different operating systems)

4. Tap "Reset Options"

5. Tap "Reset Mobile, Hotspot, and Bluetooth"

6. Your phone may prompt you to enter in your password or pin; type this in and click "Reset" 

7. After a few seconds it will say "Settings have been reset"

8. Turn on Airplane Mode

9. Restart your device

10. Turn off Airplane Mode and wait up to 30 seconds to 1 minute for your phone to re-adjust to your recent "Reset"; your data should be back on.

I hope this helps, if this doesn't help you will need to possibly contact AT&T and see what is going on.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.