For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tipsypee's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, March 9th, 2017 10:08 PM

Samsung Galaxy Express 3 Unlock Request

Hie, I have a Samsung J3 that I am trying to get unlocked. I submitted the unlock request as a non-at&t customer and received the email verification right away.  Two days later on Thursday (03/10/17) I received the "This request requires additional research to determine eligibility" email.  The "Check Unlock Status" shows In Progress.  I really need to use my phone as i am out of the country but currently at&t is not being swift enough. I understand that there was a problem with the system which the lady i talked to said, but now since it was fixed i am still facing the same problem. May you please assist me in getting an unlock code. i would be entirely grateful and appreciative 

Regards 

Tanya

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

7 years ago

Hey @tipsypee!

I hope your trip is going well!  I can definitely understand needing your phone unlocked, and I would be happy to assist.

We were experiencing an issue with the Unlock Portal, where cases were either delayed or denied incorrectly.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for you.  There was a patch issued on March 6th which cleared up some of the issues.

So we can take a look at this directly, I will be sending you a private message directly to your Forums Inbox.  Please keep a lookout for this!

Have a fantastic day!

Fiona, AT&T Community

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.