Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
notter59's profile

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

Saturday, January 15th, 2011 7:51 PM

Samsung Evergreen PC Connectivity

Does the Evergreen support PC connectivity?  All I would like to do is connect it to my PC via USB and back my address book up.  I could do this with my over 4-year old Motorola Razr using Phone Tools so it seems logical a newer phone should support this.  I tried Samsung PC Studio but didn't have much luck.  Can't find the official download for it on Samsung's website.  I am able to see a microSD card if it is installed in the phone.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

1.5.1.10124_2
New PC studio 2008-2010

I don't remember where I downloaded it, but it let me move my calendar, contacts, music and pic back and forth into the pc easily. Love it. This version is listed as working with another samsung phone, but it works with the evergreen, too.

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks lindysalagal.  I had given up on this until I received an email altert.  I downloaded the version you referenced and it worked.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hi lindy,

Thanks for your tip. I downloaded Samsung New PC Studio here: http://samsung-mobile-tools.en.lo4d.com/download and I could access my contacts and music/pictures.

Thanks 😄

Scholar

• 

192 Messages

12 years ago

I was also having this problem with my Samsung Evergreen.  Every time I hook it up to the computer, it asks me what mass storage mode I want to use.  I do not remember it doing this when I had the Samsung Solstice 2.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.