Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 17, 2009
8:52:17 AM
Password help
i have an htc fuze and i'm stumped on finding where i can either disable or at least set the amount of time before the lock engages.  thank you!
i have an htc fuze and i'm stumped on finding where i can either disable or at least set the amount of time before the lock engages.  thank you!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 17, 2009 10:21:37 AM
(0)
Master
Then, you need to enter your password to get to the options.  Once you enter it, the screen will appear and you can change the options.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Accepted Solution

Password help

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2009 9:49:53 AM
(0)
Master

Start > Settings > Personal > Lock

You should have the screen that says "Prompt if device unused for. . . " with a dropdown menu to set the length of time.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Start > Settings > Personal > Lock

You should have the screen that says "Prompt if device unused for. . . " with a dropdown menu to set the length of time.

Re: Password help

2 of 5 (1,977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2009 10:19:12 AM
(0)
Tutor
And that's the thing, when i select Lock, it brings up the screen where i have to enter my password instead of any type of menu options. 
And that's the thing, when i select Lock, it brings up the screen where i have to enter my password instead of any type of menu options. 

3 of 5 (1,970 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 17, 2009 10:21:37 AM
(0)
Master
Then, you need to enter your password to get to the options.  Once you enter it, the screen will appear and you can change the options.

4 of 5 (1,967 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2009 10:37:28 AM
(0)
Tutor
that got it, thank you very much! Robot Happy
that got it, thank you very much! Robot Happy