Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
mariap's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 5th, 2016 2:15 PM

Escalation Customer Service

My mother's home phone was disconnected without any authorization it has been one week and no one has called me back 3 Phone Calls placed to AT&T customer service (1 hr or more on hold) someone please return my phone call she is disabled and 77 years old my number is ****. Who is here for the masses? When does it end with this company? You'll leave me no choice but to blast you on Help Me Howard.... See how you'll like that!

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

8 years ago

This is not ATT.   It's a customer to customer forum.

One explanation is the bill is not been paid.   

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/homephone.html

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Hello, @mariap!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your mother's line has been disconnected. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue. 

You can expect a reply within two business days. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. 

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.