For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
guandalf's profile

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 3:18 AM

Closed

Disabling TF3D on Fuze

Is there a straight forward way to disable TF and use the original WM today screen and menues?

thanks

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

Start>settings>today>items>uncheck Touchflo.

Scholar

• 

107 Messages

15 years ago

Gandaulf  What don't you like about the touchflo?  You finally got away from the epix.

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

15 years ago

@segar123 wrote:
Gandaulf  What don't you like about the touchflo?  You finally got away from the epix.

Never said I dont like the touchflo!!! I just like knowing how I can enable/disable things 🙂

I also want to try to use Mobile Shell 3.0 which based on this forum alot of users think it rocks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

I have the opposite problem: I want to turn TouchFLO back on! The checkbox has disappeared from the settings screen and I can't find it anywhere else.

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

@ngpsaki wrote:
I have the opposite problem: I want to turn TouchFLO back on! The checkbox has disappeared from the settings screen and I can't find it anywhere else.

Are you on the stock ROM? If so, you should find it under items in the "Today" icon under the Personal tab in Settings.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks for the tip, but it wasn't there. I had to do a Master Reset. There is no information anywhere on AT&T that I can find that tells one what to do if that link isn't in that one location. Pretty bush league, IMHO.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.