Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
ecustomer's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, December 4th, 2008 4:40 PM

Closed

Cannot download Yellowpages.com Mobile application

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9000. When attempting to download the Yellowpages.com Mobile application I get the following error messages:

(1) The server returned the following error while attempting to fulfill your request: ‘Connection Timed Out’.”

Or,

(2) “Download failed” and “907 Invalid COD A network error occurred.”

How do I fix this?

Accepted Solution

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

YELLOWPAGES.com solved the problem. I was able to download and install the application.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

Would erasing the "YP VPL 9000 [BrowserConfig]" Service Book solve the problem? Will the Service Book be pushed again to by BlackBerry?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

I erased the "YP VPL 9000 [BrowserConfig]" Service Book and the YELLOWPAGES.COM Mobile icon returned after a hard reset. I attempted to download the application but got the following error message again: "The server returned the following error while attempting to fulfill your request: ‘Connection Timed Out’." If this thing is going to be pushed back again into my BlackBerry, I want to make it work.

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

I downloaded it on my 8310 with 4.5.  I have to say that I killed it.  It was much slower and needed more steps to use than Google Maps.
I've tried Live, Yahoo and Google.  For me google is the fastest.
Good luck.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

I just exchanged my bold and tryed download yellowpages.com to my replacement. It looks like it keeps timing out. It might be an issue with yellowpages.com because i can download everything else.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I am reassured to know that it is not a problem with my unit.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

Let me provide an update. Yesterday I contacted YELLOWPAGES.com and got a reply from a Customer Support representative. He wrote:

"We have been working on this issue all day. It is intermittent and therefore very hard to pin down... We are working on the issue as quickly as we can."

YELLOWPAGES.com
Customer Service: 800-343-7390
Hours of operation: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PST) Monday - Friday
E-mail:
ypcsupport@yellowpages.com
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.