For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
AaronClark's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 7:56 PM

BlackBerry PRIV support

So I am a huge BlackBerry fan, just bought the BlackBerry Dtek50 from BlackBerry and a few months ago I bought the BlackBerry PRIV from att, I was so mad at att because the store tried to sell me another phone and told me to not buy the BlackBerry. I don't use anything but BlackBerry and the BlackBerry PRIV was the only reason I came to att because they sold it first. I was also upset because I waited on marshmallow update and att took its time so I had BlackBerry update my BlackBerry PRIV through the Beta because I'm a beta tester and I didn't want to wait on att and I was about to leave att because the negative things att always said about BlackBerry. Anyway I'm writing att to say thank you for finally releasing Android Marshmallow to your BlackBerry Customers, we BlackBerry users are die hards and if you get rid of BlackBerry it will surely get rid of us,( me) but I'm actually writing to say thank you for doing better with your BlackBerry users it means a lot and is the only reason I'm still with you. We just ordered 9 more BlackBerrys for the oilfield company employees and it's only because you finally are starting to treat BlackBerry with respect. Please don't stop because you'll lose us and we don't want that. I own every BlackBerry made and 95% of them are purchased from att so BlackBerry is the reason I'm with you.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@AaronClark

it wont matter as blackberry is going away from having carriers sell there phones.  All the little oems seem to be going this route.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.