For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jamieclemens's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 2:52 PM

Rep unauthorized not 1 but 2 payments and nobody is caring what should I do

I was calling in about making a payment arrangement and the REP even went through putting me on hold got “Everything taken care of” which he didn’t! Then went on about directtv “free” promotion, put me on hold and “got” OK from credit department to “go forward” with FREE promotion, not knowing I get alerts from my bank immediately; $199.00 not once but twice he tried....when asked if he was charging something to my card he said no just updating but it’s not a good card! I went off and said it’s new and fine and then the shock came finding out 2 times he tried and NOBODY from ATT has connected me, they did push my payment to this Friday, HOW SWEET! They getting over 300 from me which I owe.....but what now? He violated my privacy and it’s a no big deal to ATT

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

6 years ago

Reps cannot make payment arrangements for you.  You have to do them online, in your My ATT account.  If reps do them, they usually fail.  

Did money actually get taken out?  Or was it just a credit authorization?  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

The moral of this story isn’t about the payment arrangement it’s about a
dishonest person that needs to be held accountable for his actions, how
many others has he tried to do this with???????
--
Jamie [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I wish att got back with me as fast as you did!
I’ve been put on hold transferred and still no one and it’s been 3 hours later

Jamie [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.