Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
abbygus's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 8:36 AM

I must reset password to sign into My AT&T account

In order to sign into My AT&T account, I always have to reset my password.  The problem signing in is the same on Safari and Firefox browsers.  I cannot sign in to my account without resetting my password again.  Why?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @abbygus!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community Forums!
I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your myAT&T signin. I actually ran into the same issue after linking my Wireless and U-verse accounts, and it turned out to be an issue with my browser’s cookies/cache. Please try signing out and clearing both Firefox and Safari’s cookies/cache. After that, sign back in at: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute
Let me know how it goes!

Rachel A
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved.  Very frustrating.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @abbygus !

Thank you for the follow up post. I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with your AT&T sign in.

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number so we can reach out and help get this resolved.

Thank you,
-JP, AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Did you ever get a response or solve this issue?  I am having the same error message and to say that ATT "technical support" had anything to try outside of resetting my password eight times (true stat) would be a lie.

I just switched from Verizon, huge mistake. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

my computer will not allow access to my e-mail. It does not even recognize my user name or password. About 6 wks. ago on my phone I deleted my account at the time not realizing it would delete off my home computer also. Is there a way to reactivate my e-mail?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

have

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

still have the same problem no solution yet.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

how do I sign into u verse

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Iwant to get a new password

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

still have the same problem

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.