For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
greyhoundmom's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 16th, 2014 7:29 PM

Data Usage Does Not Show Up On My Account

I am unable to check my data usage on my To Go Phone.  I have downloaded the app and it does not show the data usage.  I have called customer service and they could not figure out the problem.  I visited an AT&T store today and the rep agreed that something is wrong with the app.  I have also used the website to check my usage and again it doesn't show up.  This is what I see, minus my phone #.  Nothing happens when I click on "data".  History is no help either.

$60 Monthly
Plan Renews On

Dec 27

Current Balance   

$5.95

Expires on Feb 21, 2015

Keep your service active - refill by December 26 if needed.

MessagingSee Plan Details / See "Packages" Link

VoiceSee Plan Details / See "Packages" Link

DataSee Plan Details / See "Packages" Link    - I am unable to click on this.

Last updated on December 16 at 13:17 PM CST

$

The easiest way to keep your plan active

+Packages

Add a package to enhance your plan

plans  Rate Plans

Get details on your plan or switch to another plan

clockAccount History

Review your calling history, usage, refills and more

This is what I see when I click on account history:

Data and Messaging Usage

SMS Originating

12/16/14 at 12:52:25 PM CST

$0.00

Type

SMS Originating

Nature of Call

Local

Number Called

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Well now I have received a message saying that I have used all my data.  Really strange since I usualy have a gb left at the end of the month. 

I noticed that a few people have commented that they are having the same issue with their data not showing up on their AT&T app when they rate the AT&T app.  It is nice to see that it is affecting a few others.  I hope someone takes note of it and tries to find a solution.  I have tried several avenues without any success.  I am so frustrated!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

I called and was told to not worry because I now had unlimited data. The best thing to do is keept a data counter on your phone and reset it each month when your account renews, that way they can't say you ran out or hit the throttle threshold.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.