For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
markrdell's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 5:30 PM

Customer Service Commendations and Complaints

Since I could not figure out how to message an AT&T CM person directly, I am going to put my complaint and Atta-Boy here.  I have had an AT&T wireless account since either '89 or '90.  During that time I have had added phones and deleted phones on the account.  My daughter was on the account for years and then her number was transferred to her work account (still with AT&T).  She is moving on and called yesterday to make sure she could work on our account.  My wife called AT&T CS and added her as an "everything" authorization on our account.  She called today to ask me to call AT&T Customer Service and authorize her number being put back on my account because eviedently being an "everything" authorized person on my account does not amount to anything..  At the time she was in the AT&T store at 5976 W Parker Rd, Suite 304, Plano, Texas 75093 trying to get this done.  I got on with AT&T CS @ 611 and tried to tell the rep what I wanted to do....  have a note put on the account saying I authorized my daughter's number to be put back on my account.  The nightmare then began... This had to be verified, my credit had to be run, etc, etc......I had them call the store to see if the store could tell them just to put a note on the account.  CS just pounded away on his list. Every time your credit is run it gets dinged.  I did not want my credit run.  I HAVE BEEN WITH AT&T CONTINUOUSLY FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND MY CURRENT BILL IS OVER $300.00 PER MONTH. That should be good enough of a reference.  The store gave up talking with CS and the store rep went to his store manager for help. The store figured out how to help us.  611 CS was like beating my head against the wall, plus I could not understand them very well.  

I would think that a long standing customer would be able to get things done simply and efficiently.  611 CS does not do that.

The ATTA-BOY(S) go out to Alex *** and Keith *** at the AT&T store in Plano.  After I gave up and hung up with AT&T 611 CS after 36 frustrating minutes, a quick 2 minute phone call had my problem solved and my daughter's number transferred.  These two guys are what customer service is suppose to be like.

AT&T...........your 611 CS support is horrible.  It should not take an act of Congress to help your long standing customers.  I am setting all my phones up so their contracts expire close together so that I can explore all my options in the future.

Best Regards,

Exasperated Customer

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @markrdell

Thank you for reaching out to AT&T Community Forums!

I apologize for the negative experience you had with customer support.

We value you as a customer and appreciate your long time business.

We welcome any feedback that will allow us to serve you better. A happy and satisfied customer is what we strive for.

We constantly review our practices to ensure that we make your experience a positive one.

Please continue to let us know how we can better serve you.

It is our pleasure to assist. Thank you for being a part of the AT&T Family!

Tony A. AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I want to commend Ms. *****, the store manager at the North Park Mall in Jackson, MS.  I was purchasing "go phone" numbers to use with a couple of phones.  We ran into a bit of a problem and she worked patiently until  she came up with a solution.  She was a joy to work with and earned a faithful customer in me.  Thumbs up to Ms. ***** for her hard work, her patience, and her delightful attitude.  I hope AT&T shows appreciation for good employees like Ms. S*****.  Blessings!  Matt

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

October 22, 2017

Re:

AT&T Entertainment Services 1305 Grindstone Parkway, Suite 100

Columbia, Mo 65201

Sara *****, # ***** , Retail Sales Consultant

On Sunday I had the pleasure to see first hand what outstanding customer service should look and feel like. I went into the Columbia, Mo store with two frustrating and expensive issues. Both of these issues really were not the responsibility of AT&T especially not Ms. Sara ***** responsibility. To be exact the issues were the responsibility of Apple and its warranties, however, both Apple and Gravity (an authorized warranty store in Columbia, Mo) basically told me that I was out of luck. I walked into the AT&T store ready to hand them my equipment that was under warranty but denied by Apple and Gravity and to close my accounts with AT&T. I walked out knowing that AT&T and Sara ***** truly cares about their customers. Thank you Sara ***** for all your work today and thank you for exceptional customer service. 

Tony [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I was very impressed with the guidance that Ryan at the Ontario ATT store gave me to correct a billing issue. A very pleasant experience for sure. 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I was very impressed with the service that Ryan at the Ontario ATT store gave me with a billing issue. He helped me resolve an issue very quickly. A very positive experience!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I hope this does get to management.  All I have is the first name Maria, the young lady who helped me.  The call was in Spanish and I explained that I had made contact via chat and that was not a good experience.  Long story short I had been charged for a PPV Soccer game that I had not watched.  I was told by the chat supervisor that the game had been ordered and that was basically it.  I even questioned if he was basically saying I was being dishonest?  I was able to get the credit again from a very professional new employee because she indicated she was new at this job and in the States.  I congratulated her and I hereby like to congratulate the person who hired her and those who trained her as well.  All I know is that she was in the Houston, TX Office.  Oh yeh, she even upsold me to a higher speed internet service.  That so-called supervisor should go back to some basic customer service training.  If management does read this just check the history of the chat versus the call.  You tell me who handled it as it should have been done the first time. 

Best,

HP - Alpharetta, GA

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.