Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Taylorkurr's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, August 19th, 2015 4:11 AM

Can't log into At&t account

When i try to log in using my laptop, the logging in pop up stays open and does nothing. when using my at&t app on ipone i get an error code (RESLGN0103) after a message that reads,

"A temporary system error prevents us from retrieving your account information at this          time. please try agin later."

.i was on it trying to figure some things out with the at&t online chat. ive tried "agin later" many times over the last few hours on both my laptop and iphone. still no luck. this has never happend befor, and the day i actully have stuff to take care of this happens. has anyone else had this problem? Id just like to know why i cant log in, what the code means, how long till i can log in agin, or what do i have to do to log in. 

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

You're not the only one. I can't seem to log into my AT&T account either to pay my bill. I tried different browsers and that doesn't help. I think it could be something wrong with their servers. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am also having the same issue. I was able to log into my account from 10-1145. At 1145 the server logged me out

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Having the same issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

well i have been chatting with an att person on the site home page and the site at the moment is under maitnence. if you search chat live on the page and get with an accociate they can acces your account and take care of some things for you. The acociate i  was helped by (john A.) was spectacular and took care of an issue with my sons phone in less then 30 minutes. ive been to 2 diffrent at&t stores, one of them multiple times, ive spent countles hours searching the web, and long nights on my account with no succes at all. John made it easy on my half and did it all while the site was down and under maitnence. Dont hessitate to ask for help or information they got thier gig down to a science. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

The site should be fully functional around 1 am

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I tried yersterday to log in, to no avail, cannot access. There is no tech support for ATT email and the two ways to reset your password is not working. Any thoughts?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Any solutions out there?  I opened my account with new internet installation a week and a half ago and their customer service has not been willing to help.  Any suggestions appreciated as this is also for our business account.  About ready to go to a different provider

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.