Helpful Links

Using AT&T in Germany

Contributor

Using AT&T in Germany

We added international calling and data to our plan but our phones won't connect to the network to allow us to call. How do we get this turned on?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Using AT&T in Germany

Presuming you have postpaid service (prepaid can not roam in Germany), log into your account and make sure the $0 international pay per use feature is on your line. If not, you can add it. Once added, wait about 5 minutes and reboot your phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Having the same problem. I already have the international day pass set up. I can see it on my account. However my phone sees the network, but will not connect. 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Do you have $0 travel pay per use?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support