Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
ChuckSmithJr3's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, August 31st, 2017 11:05 AM

Trouble with data near Cleveland Hopkins Airport

Has anyone else had issues with data near Cleveland Hopkins Airport? For about 5 or 6 months now I randomly can't connect to data. It happens 8 to 10 times in 8 hours, and I have to go in and out of airplane mode, restart, or turn data off and on to resolve. The stores basically just tell me to use the AT&T Mark the Spot app to report the issue. The app replied once in all these months claiming to have fixed the issue. But, low and behold the problem still exists. I'm using the LG V20 which they've replaced the sim card 3 or 4 times, and they troubleshoot 3 or 4 times without resolution. Factory reset was done twice, which is an awesome pain. This is the only place at all that I have this issue, so I refuse to let them send me a reconditioned replacement. I do a battery pull every Monday. I guess that I have no choice but to see how much I owe in payments on my Next plans and go somewhere else. I'm sure that they'll just use this to further punish me and raise my DirecTV bill.
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.