For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
vditzel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 5th, 2018 1:17 AM

Service outages Montgomery Texas

Is anyone having “no service” issues in Montgomery, Texas (near Conroe) today 3/04/18. 

On 2 iPhone 7plus’

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I thought it was just me, I received a text about 40 minutes ago and I phone 6 saying no service in Conroe Texas 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I live near April Sound.  ATT has the worst customer service.  Last month we had five days with no service.  We were told by several that the tower near us was being serviced.  Local folks at the office on 3083 said an executive didn't like his service so he was upgrading a tower near his home.  Who do you believe? Regardless my service was out for five days with no warning, no credit, no notification text.  They sure like to send me text for everything else they want to sell me or want me to subscribe to.  Today 9/4 I have had no service since 9 am.  How about this At&t, how about I get a different carrier and you can keep working on the tower without me.  I am not surprised with the people that work for this company.  If you've talked with customer service you know exactly the people I'm talking about.  Verizon would not do this.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.