For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
vmguru's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 1:11 PM

Service outage West Lake Worth / Lantana / Boynton Beach, FL?

Past 36 hours wireless service has completely degraded.  Signal keeps showing no network services and / or at least one bar.  Calls are failling at a high rate.  Confirmed with other people in my area.  This has been ongoing since yesterday early AM.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello! @vmguru Thanks for posting your concerns about service. We did have an outage in the area which was resolved on the 5th. If you are still having issues, please power your phone off and back on. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why is it taking so long to restore UVerse and Internet service to 33436 area? Meanwhile I get at least one message a day telling me to pay my bill. Very disrespectful! Am I going to get a reduction in my next bill for all these days without service or is AT&T going to play the Act of God card? That will be the straw that sends me back to Comcast. Who btw have not lost service to my neighbor except the brief period we were without power. Xfinity is up throughout the block as well. Only ATT remains dark. Unacceptable!

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

7 years ago

Haines City was having problems due to cell tower problems. Winter Haven does not have a problem, could watch video without buffering. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.