Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
k_far87's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 29th, 2015 3:50 PM

March 29 2015 Outage in Texas

I'm experiencing an outage with my cell phone, starting at around 10:15 this morning. I live in South Texas. My mother also seems to be experiencing the same problem, so I know it is not just my phone.  I can't call or text anyone--luckily I have an iPhone so I can still iMessage. 

I am wondering how many others are experiencing the same outage and how soon before the problem is resolved?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in Central Texas. My mother abd I are having this same issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, thats why I am on the forum - to see if anyone else having same issue.  We have 4 phones on one account and 2 of the 4 seem to be working but not mine...in Austin.  Stopped working about 10:30

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in central texas. All my friends and familiy with at&t cannot make or receive any calls.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I, too, am experiencing trouble! Apparently it's an  AT & T problem. Both my kids have AT & T and I can't get through to them either. I can't even text...AAAHHHH!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in south Austin, but I don't think it matters 😞  The trouble seems to be all over.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm having the same problem in Pflugerville - cannot send or receive calls or texts.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Live in Austin...unable to send/receive calls...I feel so disconnected!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It would be nice if AT&T would respond to this since we can't call them. Check this out: https://downdetector.com/status/att

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

North of Waco is out as well

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Lice chat not answering either -  LOL

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.