Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
joegjr's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, March 7th, 2013 4:28 PM

Go Phone..$25 Monthly Rate Plan..couple basic questions..need help. thanks.

I was hoping an At&t employee (forum or regular) could help me out with a couple questions about my prepaid service so I can see If I get the same answer I received by calling 611 on my phone.  (I will keep the questions basic so that way they can be answered here as opposed to having to send a "private message to At&t so and so") 

ok, I have a At&t Go Phone and am using the $25 Monthly Rate Plan (250 mins plus unlimited texts)

I started my account on Feb. 18 by funding it with $25 Go Phone refill card.  I understand that means I have to buy another one on March 18 (or best by the day before March 17 to make sure i dont exceed the Rate Plan Expiration Date by a mistake)

that means I have to get the $25 card and put it on my account 10 days from now.  I currently only have 11 minutes on my plan, and figured I can just not answer the phone and not use it for the next 10 days and take advantage of the text portion (to try to save some money that way). 

One questions is IF i run out of minutes before my Rate Plan Expiration Plan Date will I still be able to use the Unlimited Texts portion of my monthly plan?

If I run out of minutes, lets say tommorrow, Can I buy a $10/$15 card put that on the account, then just be charged 10 cents/min until I buy another $25 card on March 17th/or March 18th to re-up my account??

(if the answer is YES to the above question, and I put $15 on the account for 150 minutes (10 cents a minute) and only use, lets say 75 minutes in the next 10 days, the day I would be adding $25 to reup my plan, would there still be a balance of $7-$8 that would roll over to next month)

thanks in advance for your time & help with this...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Can I buy a $25 go phone card for a smartphone?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Ethan_Richard33 wrote:
Can I buy a $25 go phone card for a smartphone?

Yes, you most certainly can. That's all I've been using for the past year and a half. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

OK I'm trying to call 611 to change my rate plan to the 25.00 monthly plan and it won't let me it only gives me to plans someone please help

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

helped. thanx

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.