For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
tkdave's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Monday, October 5th, 2015 10:18 PM

My favorites on all receivers

From any U-verse device I can view any and all recordings.  Is there a way that My Favorites can also be displayed from any receiver, or do I have to create a separate My Favorites list for every receiver? 

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

Setting Up or Modifying Favorite Channels

1. Press MENU on the remote control.
  2. Use the right arrow button to select Options on the horizontal menu bar, use the down arrow button to select Channel Options and then press the OK button.
  3. Select Favorite Channels and then press the OK button.
  4. The Favorite Channels Settings screen shows all of the channels available to the customer with a check box next to each channel.
  5. Use the up arrow and the down arrow buttons to select channels and scroll through the list.
  6. To remove a channel from the Favorites list; uncheck the box next to the channel.
  7. Select Save and then press the OK button to save the settings. To Exit without saving the changes, select Don't Save to exit from the screen without saving their settings. The Favorite Channels List remains unchanged.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

@tkdave - The favorites guide is unique to each receiver & must be created at each reciever.

@QwertyAsdfg- provides a way to build a whole list.

Another way is to add or remove channels as you are watching - while watching a channel - click the ENTER button (bottom right) to get the menu - Select add or remove channel from favs - third item down & click OK.

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

Favorite Channels should be created in each receiver.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply.  That is what I thought and in my option is some BAD design.  In todays age of getting everything at one place I'll need to program my favorites on all 3 receivers, which is 3 times the work AND hopefully I mark all of the correct ones.  Is there a way to suggest this to the U-verse programmers?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply and I'm sorry I didn't reply to you.  But that is what I thought was going to be the answer, and in my option is some BAD design.  So now I'll need to program my favorites on all 3 receivers, AND hope I select ALL the same channels.  Is there a way to suggest for future improvements?

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

I know how difficult it is for you to set it up on all 3 receivers, that you need to run =back and forth from one room to the other. I am a Uverse customer too and find it frustrating especially if you have more than 5 receivers 😄 I know there are moderators here that can read our difficulties and can do something about these frustrations. Pls feel free to mark the comment as resolve for future reference. Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Some people prefer having different favorites lists on each TV, as the TVs are watched by different people, and are quite happy with it the way it is.  This also goes for hidden channels.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.