For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
MCNelson's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 18th, 2015 3:47 AM

Call Logs

The received, dialed and missed call logs are not updating on my home phone.  The U-Verse "Chat" is an absolute waste of time.  Anybody have an idea what changed on my account?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @MCNelson,

We are sorry about the issues you are having with your call logs. If you are having issues with the call logs on the att.com site, we are sorry about the inconveniences. We are aware of the issue and working identifying and resolving this.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I agree this has been going on all week and still no solution! I also can't get voice mail online to play. PLEASE FIX

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We apologize about the issues, but we are working towards getting this issue fixed. In the meantime, please send us a detailed message by clicking here, so we can look further into this. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

One thing we have noticed work for some people is by using the click-to-call button in the U-verse VOIP online portal 3 times, it has restored the call log for some people. Just use the feature to make a call out to anyone, preferably your cell phone, 3 times.

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

Same here.  I use the Call Logs to block/unblock calls as necessary.  Without the logs I cannot accomplish this goal.  W T F?  Called Customer Disservice and they had no idea what I was talking about even though this has been going on for about a week.  The CSR even asked a supervisor who also had no idea and could not offer a suggestion.  And I pay for this shi'ite?  Way too much at that.  Comcast has been sending me some very attractive offers though I've heard that they're no better.  Still, I won't really know until I try.  Give me one more reason AT&T, just one more.  I will gladly jump ship.   Oh yeah, the letters w, t, and f run together are considered a bad word.  Hey Stupid!  It's an acronym, not a word!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I have the same problem, it started after the power outage forced modem reboot.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @dyatlovitsky,

We apologize about the issues, but we are working towards getting this issue fixed. In the meantime, please send us a detailed message by clicking here, so we can look further into this. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

For the past two years I've been tracking all incoming and outgoing calls, as of December 2, 2015 this ability has not been available. Even though I received 500 calls (mostly ROBO) in the last 90 days I get a message something like this:

no calls to this number in the past 90 days

I was on a ATT chat session on Dec 2 and no help. I called on Dec 4 and talked to a live person and was told the problem has been reported and will be corrected. Here I am on Dec 8 and the problem remains.  Anyone else experiencing the problem? Or, is it just me?

Is it possble that ATT stopped collecting phone call information that could be requested by the Federal Government?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have the same issue. I see a lot of posts here but no solution offered by any ATT employee. I don't want to see "we are working dilligently to resolve the issue". I want to see "our server crashed that held all the data and we are waiting for parts to fix it. The server will be up this coming Friday." 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

The issue was resolved by AT&T U-verse support, my logs are back, thank you !

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Today I went out to see the "received calls" and where there had been dozens (about two month's worth) there was only a single call from today.

Since the callerid on my phone has that "Extra 1" in front (courtesy of u-verse) - leaving off the last digit I use the received calls list to get the ending digit.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.