Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 10, 2012
9:59:39 PM
View profile
Can't View Website

I have just gotten At&t internet and have learned I can't view a site. It is imported to my livelihood. that I can view this site.

The site is 4ove.com  I have used other internet serves and had no problem on my laptop. I can't even get to it by using my Ipod. I can view the hosted site, but can't get on the main site to edit my own site. Any ideas as to what to do or why it isn't working?

I have just gotten At&t internet and have learned I can't view a site. It is imported to my livelihood. that I can view this site.

The site is 4ove.com  I have used other internet serves and had no problem on my laptop. I can't even get to it by using my Ipod. I can view the hosted site, but can't get on the main site to edit my own site. Any ideas as to what to do or why it isn't working?

Accepted Solution

Can't View Website

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2012 10:14:01 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

dreamangel179,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I have also tried to access this site from Yahoo, Google, MSN and Firefox with timeouts each and every time. I would guess that the site itself is having trouble. Try a few searches using key words like "4ove.com having  trouble" and see if others are having the same issue. Good Luck

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

dreamangel179,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I have also tried to access this site from Yahoo, Google, MSN and Firefox with timeouts each and every time. I would guess that the site itself is having trouble. Try a few searches using key words like "4ove.com having  trouble" and see if others are having the same issue. Good Luck

James

Re: Can't View Website

2 of 2 (549 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments