For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
User0727201701's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 28th, 2017 12:47 AM

Why is AT&T the worst company on planet Earth?

YES or NO.

DO YOU AGREE 100% WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT.

"The PLUS plan you are trying to sell me (The U UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN) is the EXACT SAME plan as my CURRENT UNLIMITED plan except for the only following two points 1) the new PLUS plan is cheaper thank my current plan by $30/month and the New PLUS plan offers HOTSPOT. Other than these two features, the plans are EXACTLY THE SAME and all other plan terms, conditions, and UNLIMTED USAGES are 100% the same as my current plan. The Choice plan is 100% Unlimited DATA, TEXT and CALLS with no additional charges, interruptions inservice, slowed data, canceled policy or anything other consequence of using Unlimited Data, TEXT AND CALLs. And If this statement proves to not be accurate I am and will be allowed to revert back to the UNLIMITED Grandfathered plan I currently have at the same cost I am paying now."?

I spoke with 4 "Supervisors" and received 4 different answers.  WHY

[Per Guidelines: Keep it Relevant and Appropriate.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

The unlimited plus plan also includes roaming in Canada and Mexico and free HBO. Your current plan probably has a set amount of talk minutes, not unlimited talk. If you do switch, no you can not get your old grandfathered plan back but why would you not switch? $30 less plus hotspot, North America roamng, unlimited talk and HBO. Seems like a no brainer to me. What's with all the "WHY's"?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

No.  

1.  The new plan has included unlimited text and calls as well as data.

2.   The new plan only allows military discounts (no employee/union/FAN)

3.    The new plan can use the Day pass for travel.

4.    The new plan has included roaming in mexico and Canada with the existing plan 

5.    The new plan icludes hot spot up to 10 gigs at full speed

6.    The new plan includes a video loyalty discount of $25

7.     Includes free HBO.

The unlimited choice plan is limited speed to 3 Mbps and no hotspot, but otherwise include much of the same benefits for $30 less.

If you change your plan, you can't go back to a plan that is discontinued.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

I don't know why anyone would want to keep old grandfathered unlimited plans considering Unlimited Plus has priced them out and contains way more features.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

I'm also not understanding how a plan that costs less with more features equates to "the worst company on planet earth". What's that all about?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

Even a massive FAN discount couldn't beat the $20 per line price.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@User0727201701 wrote:

YES or NO.

DO YOU AGREE 100% WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT.

"The PLUS plan you are trying to sell me (The U UNLIMITED PLUS PLAN) is the EXACT SAME plan as my CURRENT UNLIMITED plan except for the only following two points

1) the new PLUS plan is cheaper thank my current plan by $30/month and the New PLUS plan offers HOTSPOT.

I don't know how much your current plan is. 

Unlimited Plus is $95 before taxes/fees and before the $5 autopay discount for one (1) line.

It offers hotspot on AT&T compatible phones. It offers free HBO and Canada and Mexico too!

Other than these two features, the plans are EXACTLY THE SAME and all other plan terms, conditions, and UNLIMTED USAGES are 100% the same as my current plan.

Usage is the same or better (now includes Canada/Mexico) same 22GB when you may be slowed down as your GF Unlimited (assuming you're originally an AT&T customer and weren't from some other company that was bought out).

The Choice plan is 100% Unlimited DATA, TEXT and CALLS with no additional charges, interruptions inservice, slowed data, canceled policy or anything other consequence of using Unlimited Data, TEXT AND CALLs.

The CHOICE plan IS slowed data and SD video (not HD) for many sites. https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 2.33.27 PM.png

I spoke with 4 "Supervisors" and received 4 different answers.  WHY

TO ANSWER WHY?

It's kind of a mishmash of a question, you have a numbered list for two parts, but you only put a "1", you jump between PLUS and CHOICE, you keep saying the same but there are portions that are better (so the answer would be "no" to "the same") because of your wording it can't be narrowed down to a yes or no very easily.

It's impossible to answer 100% yes, as you appear to incorrectly say that choice is the same speed. 

I think YES that you'd be satisfied, but that doesn't technically answer the inconsistencies in your question or the demanding of yes/no and 100%.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.