For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
djdodat's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, February 17th, 2017 4:08 PM

Stream Saver Accessibility

I've tried accessing the Stream Saver feature to turn it on but it's greyed out as if I'm not eligible or its not active on my lines. I'm a postpaid customer and have been since it was AT&T Mobility, then Cingular, and now AT&T.

I can see data switch turned on for each line but the stream saver feature is off and greyed out and does nothing when I click to turn it on. AT&T Cares, I think this is more so directed to you.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

AT&T is currently rolling out StreamSaver on certain plans and will be available soon for those on available plans. You need to be patient.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

@kdfederer Yeah I'm aware of that and very patient. It was just a curious FAQ as it was showin up, greyed out, and wasn't giving "Not available for this device/plan" as some users are getting. Nevertheless, Thanks for the reply.

Guru

• 

691 Messages

7 years ago

@djdodat It's been a slow roll-out. Started with the heaviest data users 1st on the unlimited data and larger post-paid monthly GB data plans and has been slowly trickling down to other users. GoPhone users also had it at launch. 

As @kdfederer mentions, be patient... it's coming; just slowly 😞

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.