For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
LOOSEGROOVE's profile

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

Sunday, April 5th, 2015 9:13 PM

MMS issues on both Android and iPhone

Beginning around Thursday of this past week, both my wife and I have noticed various issues regarding the sending and receiving of MMS text messages.  Both messages with pictures as well as those without pictures but sent to a group.  It's also all platforms.  I have a Google Nexus 5 (Android) while my wife has an iPhone 5.

The issues range from trying to send a MMS picture text and not sending to receiving group texts literally days later.  One example is a group text I started on Thursday.  Out of the 6 people on the group, only one received it.  Then the others received the text on Saturday morning.  In another instance, my wife has today (Sunday) received 2 MMS messages that were sent from other people on Thursday evening.

We have both had no problems with this functionality in the past and nothing has changed on either of our phones so it's not a settings issue.  

Has anyone else noticed this issue?  Is AT&T having issues and not alerting us?  I'm not sure where to even check other than the forums if there are MMS related issues.

Again, nothing on our end has changed.  Same phones, same apps, same plan, etc.

Thoughts?  Ideas?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello! @LOOSEGROOVE  Thanks for posting your MMS concerns.

So we can get this resolved, Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information:

Your cellular or account number

Your full name

A good alternate contact number for troubleshooting

The best date and time to contact you

Thanks!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.