For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Indocct's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 5:55 PM

How to reset mailbox pin code or retrieve forgotten pin#?

I changed my mobile device & cannot retrieve messages left on my mailbox. I'm sure I'm using the correct pin, but I keep getting wrong pin message & to try again later coz the operator service is not working. How can I remedy this problem & reset my pin#?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

Sign in to your online account. 
Go to Overview> My Wireless.
Scroll and select the device you want to manage.
Select Reset voicemail password and follow the prompts.You’ll receive a temporary password via text message - use that to access your voicemail and change your temporary password to something more personal to you.
You’ll need to be in an AT&T wireless coverage area to create a new voicemail password.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Curious at, thx for the prompt & great reply. You were 100% spot on!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How do you get the 6 digit pin to remove McAfee? I purchased a LG-631 from a friend that she had on ATT and I put a straight talk sim in it and it was working great!!!! Then i get the bright idea to factory reset so the 58 apps that was on it would be gone and just have a fresh start, Then McAfee pops up and needs a numerical pin that i can not remove- It was a hidden app or i would have disabled it before the factory reset...Can someone PLEASE HELP ME??? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

No Kudus,

This is way I feel about want to try to reset my code with 0000 messages to phone promised, put on hold to many,may time no written precommunication prior whasoever is set up already as 4-digit No want to screw me. I now hate them foreever.No promised reset code I use cell many, many times,now screw me I screw them, get oithr supplier. .They as 4-digit code put on hold probly never sent message NEVER send communication before hand at alll.

Spider 8

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.