For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
smartnesskills's profile

Mentor

• 

222 Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 12:06 AM

From the time I had 1GB of data they....

They upgraded me to the 2GB for the same price until the end of 2017 at which point my plan would of gone up 5$ to what the 2GB plan should of cost me. So with the new data plans the 3GB plan will cost me 10$ more than I am paying now. So my question is will at&t still go by the promotion they gave me or not?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

You can keep what you have.If you change, you will not be able to go back.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

The line fee is $5 less.  Math, math, math....

Mentor

• 

222 Messages

8 years ago

I am paying 50$ for my service now for my 2GB's and the 1GB plan costs 50$. My question is will at&t still raise my rate another 5$ like they said they would? Current plan: 25$ for data and 25$ for line fee. New 1GB plan: 30$ for data 20$ for line fee. Though the current plan I am on according to the email and text when they upgraded me to the 2GB the cost will go up 5$ at the end of 2017.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

8 years ago

We are all customers here and can't give you a definitive answer. Anything we say is just a customer responding and ATT would not be bound by our answer.

I'd say you will just have to wait until the end of 2017 and see what happens. In the meantime, enjoy your "deal".

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

You should be able to keep what you currently have unless you want to change. If AT&T says they will raise the price $5 at the end of 2017, they will raise the price. You have the choice to keep what you currently have or change to one of the new plans. BUT, once you change, you cannot go back to the old plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.