For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
herberg's profile

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

Friday, September 30th, 2016 11:10 PM

AT&T International Day Pass

So AT&T now has a daily $10.00 charge to use your phone's wireless & data plan  in other countries, ( other than Canada & Mexico) like Verizon does

Bad news is that it is only for Business Customers

Why not make it available for everyone to use?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

I know!   If ATT runs true to course, they will try it out on business first.  If it does well, and the bugs are worked out, they may offer it to personal postpaid.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

8 years ago

Or roll it out to unlimited

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

8 years ago

Still seems pretty steep to me. I'd just as soon by a local sim card for my unlocked phone for anything more than two days.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Compared to $40 for a full month, I agree, it's a lot.  But...it allows you to use your domestic plan. So all calls and data are included.  Perfect for business.  

And you are only charged if you use it.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

8 years ago

And I have the same number. No need to try and remember to give the temporary number to all my business contacts

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Busternutt wrote:

Still seems pretty steep to me. I'd just as soon by a local sim card for my unlocked phone for anything more than two days.

Assuming your phone is unlocked. 

I get a local SIM and put it in my phone, what happens when people text me over the next two weeks, where do the texts go?  (I know my iMessages would still get here but the texts go where?)

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Finally!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.