For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Ruben_Vielma's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 26th, 2015 1:14 AM

Help please AT&T

Hello I from venezuela,I was buy my phone for  amazon.com,the phone not finish the contract yet,I need unlock my phone please,I have the amazon.com receipt of payment,AT&T can you help me please,thank

[Edited message format]

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @Ruben_Vielma!

Thanks for posting. Have you already submitted an unlock request through our Unlock Portal? If you're still having difficulty getting your device unlocked, and it fulfills all the requirements, please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two busines days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

AT&T not get me solution yet abaut my problen,my phone still lock yet,the chat on line people LIE! to me last week abaut unlock my phone,is not my fault the phone is lock now,my imail is ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Some one help me here,the phone not finish the contract yet,Iam not AT&T  customer,dont send me to this link because denied and denied,unlock portal,I Need the solution to my problem,chat people lie to me before abaut,have the name here,not lie to me please

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Ruben_Vielma wrote:

Some one help me here,the phone not finish the contract yet,Iam not AT&T  customer,dont send me to this link because denied and denied,unlock portal,I Need the solution to my problem,chat people lie to me before abaut,have the name here,not lie to me please

I do not know if your issue is solved. If phone contract not completed and other obligations not completed, AT&T will not unlock cell phone.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

How supposed to do that, AT&T not in venezuela,to many people have the same problem,they bought a phone in amazon.com they cant unlock the phone,you can tell me how supposed to do that AT&T is not here,the people chat work there LIE to me abaut my problem

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Ruben_Vielma wrote:

How supposed to do that, AT&T not in venezuela,to many people have the same problem,they bought a phone in amazon.com they cant unlock the phone,you can tell me how supposed to do that AT&T is not here,the people chat work there LIE to me abaut my problem

Did you send private message to  AT&T Customer care? Check out blue envolope next to your user name, upper right corner.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.