Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
petercreasey's profile

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2013 10:04 PM

Version 10.2 avail when w/AT&T

Is there any word when Version 10.2 might be available from AT&T for our Q10s?

Thanks!

. . . . .  Pete

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Apparently they have been testing it since January 17th.  Release date is supposed to be February 10th according to Crackberry and N4BB.  

Hopefully those of us on the grandfathered unlimited plan will be able to use BBM video chat now too.

Oh, and I REALLY hope that this is the NEW OS release and not the old one from the fall.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Where have you seen these reports Pete? Haven't seen any myself.

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

@xistheword wrote:
Where have you seen these reports Pete? Haven't seen any myself.

Some on the Crackberry board and mostly on the BlackBerry Support Board .

. . . . .  Pete

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I downloaded the official Rogers 10.2.1. on my Q10 via Sachesi and it works extremely well.  

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am sick of AT&T being the laggard... It's **!  Time to move to a more responsive carrier!

[word filter avoidance]

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I find it extremely dissapointing that the customer service representative who is apparently in charge of this thread doesn't even have any information about the OS and just copy/pastes information already available to the public. An OS, mind you, which has been available since they had started promising a release for 10.2, it must be really scary to be on the company side of things.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

This ridiculous testing and waiting better be worth it. I too am impatient yet hopeful.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

For those that want to know, February 10, 2014 is when 10.2.1.1925 is slated to hit AT&T. Joy!!! I mean for those of you that don't already have it. Start backing up your BlackBerry now in preparation for the big change. BlackBerry is getting set greatness once again!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Where did you read this from? Source?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I sure hope so, because I want 10.2.1.1925 bad. I have been waiting for too long and I don't want to load the leak just yet.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.