For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
adhikari.rohit's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, May 7th, 2015 9:28 PM

Blackberry Q10 unlocked code

I bought BB Q10 from ebay and using AT&T postpaid service from last one year . Now i am trying to unlock it but getting error Error: We found no record of the IMEI Number you entered. Check your device's 15-digit IMEI Number by dialing *#06# (errorCode.ULP2003) .

Few months back i called CC and they unbale to found IMEI . 

This device shows AT&T logo while start up .

Device is contract free & on AT&T Service . How can i get it unlocked so i can use device as a dialing machine on international roaming 🙂 Is it possible ? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

9 years ago

It may be unlocked.
Best way to check is to try a T-Mobile sim and see if it gets service.

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

9 years ago

Go to the phone's "Settings" app > "Security and Privacy" > "SIM Card".  If under "Phone Network Lock" you have a button that says "Unlock Network", then your phone is locked.

If there is no button there, and it simply says "Unlocked", then there is nothing for you to do, it's already unlocked.

The phone will show you the AT&T logo when you boot it up because it gets that from the SIM card in the phone, and it will usually keep showing that logo until you put another SIM card in it from another carrier.  It displays any carrier logo based on the SIM card.  There are some carriers that don't have one, but that's not the case with AT&T.

Is there a logo on the physical phone body anywhere?  If not, you likely have an unbranded Q10, which is another hint that it may already be unlocked.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

There is a physical AT&T logo on Device .  Button that says "Unlock Network". How to get help from AT&T to get it unlocked ?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.