For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
lohe321's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 8:07 PM

"Download Over Cellular?" Keeps popping up on my phone.

I have an iPhone- today I opened my clock to set an alarm, all other apps had been closed all day.
A message popped up on my screen titled "Download Over Cellular?" And the message read:
Additional fees may apply with downloading songs over cellular.
Then it gave me two options to close OR download.

I have never seen this message in the 4 years of having an iPhone. I closed the message and an hour later it popped up again.

Does anyone have ANY CLUE what this is?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@lohe321 wrote:
I have an iPhone- today I opened my clock to set an alarm, all other apps had been closed all day.
A message popped up on my screen titled "Download Over Cellular?" And the message read:

I have never seen this message in the 4 years of having an iPhone. I closed the message and an hour later it popped up again.

Is it a 4S? If so there was just a IOS update released for it

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

11 years ago

@lohe321 wrote:

FWIW--you posted the same concern in a different thread, but just in case you were looking for a response in this one...

You may want to check here:  Settings -> iTunes & App Storres -> Use Cellular Data and see if that's set to ON; while you're at it, you may also want to check:  Settings -> General -> Cellular and look at the "Use Cellular Data" section to see if iTunes is set to ON; now this setting may be personal preference but definitely check the first setting I mentioned.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have the same problem. I set the setting on the comment  below yours...hope it works. I have itunes match set to off above. I have i phone 4. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.