For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
merlina-thalia's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:55 AM

iPhone X - Did My Order Go Through?

at 1158 PT my browser popped up to sign in (I don't think it was signed in previously, because all I could get was the queue rather than preorder. Anyway, it seems to have gone through, but the only thing I got was an email with the order number and a link, no details on which phone I got.

At the link it at least says iPhone X quantity 1, but nothing else. It just says check back for updates and ship date of 11/3.

The fact that I didn't get an actual receipt has me worried. Last year I preordered 11:58 and I was in the group of people who got screwed and found out they shipped out to people who preordered later than me first, so I'm paranoid. Not even sure if that is a correct date or just a default since there are no other details. Did my order go through? Is everyone's like this?

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I just finished chatting with an ATT supervisor who told me the estimated ship dates were based on when they estimated Apple would get them the iPhones.  I was told no ATT customers have an iPhone X order that has progressed beyond "In Progress" because ATT hasn't received the phones yet.  The supervisor said ATT should have them no later than tomorrow, and that is when our order statuses should change.  

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

6 years ago

I am in Germany headed to the airport in 10 minutes. My order says “preparing to ship” and I did not notice “in progress” but this was a quick view.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Really hoping this is the solution. I've been eyeballing the order status. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Chrcked the status which now says it shipped. It will be here by 8pm tomorrow. That odd second item still is processing though; I need to find out about that.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

Yes, same thing going here.  I have my phone saying it will be delivered tomorrow and a UPS shipping tracking number.  I checked that and it is in Louisville, KY as of now.  Not too far from the state I live.  I would assume it is in the air to my state.

I don't have any specific time that it says it will be delivered but still hoping it will be here by tomorrow.  I am still trying to figure out what that other item is... I've been way to scared to touch it (cancel it) in fear it would jack my iPhone X order up.

Any other good news from folks?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Wait they are saying they all still say in progress? Mine changed to preparing to ship days ago, unless I’m misunderstanding.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Exactly I didn’t want to ask about the other thing until I got the phone. Must be different shipping depending where you are though, because mine is coming fed ex.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I ordered mine on the 27th and it still says "pending port approval".  It says its estimated shipping dates are Nov.2-10th.  I am starting to get worried since it hasn't changed any status at all.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I understand you about the refund and reordering possibly but with CC charges if the order was not finalized the charge would never go through. Now as for bumping back to the top of the line, very highly not possible considering you’re talking a very vast amount of subscribers who are preordering at the same time a system like that would be extremely complicated. You have to think about the logic behind that. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Did yours ever come? On time I mean because mine says this exact thing I didthe bogo iPhone deal and ported my number now this exact screen down to the t is what i have right now

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.